Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS


Well September has gone out with a bang for me.  I am hoping October is easier.  I wasn't even sure if I would be able to do this card.  So I took last Weekend and continually crafted for this and another card you will see tomorrow.

This is my DT card for Crafting When We Can.  We have a new challenge starting today.  Can you guess?  Yep it's "Christmas Come Early".   Our fabulous sponsor is Lacy Sunshine.


The image I have been given is called Peace on Earth - Angel Kisses.  I wanted to do this card in green because it's such a peaceful color (and it's my favorite color).  I used a new die for this too.  The corner die is part of a set I bought when my sister and I went to the Mega Meet in May.   I'll be using the other half tomorrow.

Please check out all the wonderful DT projects at CWWC and I hope to see you in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.

Card Recipe

Image - Peace on Earth - Angel Kisses from Lacy Sunshine
Coloring mediums - Copic markers, Stickles Star Dust, Glastique
Papers - Bazzill, Core 'dinations, October Afternoon and scraps
Sentiment stamp - Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Joyful Song
Embossing powder - Whispers Gold
Dies - Darice and Our Daily Bread
Pearls - Eyelet Outlet
Embossing folder - Darice
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Antique Linen


Challenges Entered

Dream Valley #141 - Embossing
Simon Says Monday - Powder power
Our Daily Bread September #278 - Dots or dashes
Fab 'n' Funky #320 - Christmas
Penny's Paper-Crafty #297 - Winter/Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #250-251 - Always anything goes
Crop Stop #20 - Always anything goes
Aud Sentiments #165 - Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet #147 - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #173 - My favorite things (Copic, green, Stickles, embossing)
Winter Wonderland - Sketch and/or tic tac toe (white, embossing, die-cut)



11 comments:

brenda said...

A glorious creation Robin, never thought of using green and gold together but how wonderfully opulent it looks, it's a combo I need to try, thanks for the inspiration.

B x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card Robin! I love the colours and beautiful design. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Plony said...

It's a beautiful card and lovely in the green colors. Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland. xxx Plony DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so lovely, Robin. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. I just love seeing your amazing art linked to our challenges, and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. Have a wonderful week, and please stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

anne said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's.
Anne

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Robin. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Teresa Kline said...

hello robin! awesoem card, the details are gorgeous as is your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Robin. Love that image.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful!