Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A FAIRY BIRTHDAY


Happy Sunday!

Time just keeps flying by.  I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post.  So much has been going on that I almost didn't get this done on time.

Our challenge this week at Crafting When We Can is to use a sketch


I love using sketches.  It makes decisions so much easier to have it all laid out for you.

Our sponsor is Aurora Wings


She has so many gorgeous images and it seems there is something for everyone no matter what your taste in images is.  I was given this cute little fairy to work with.  The minute I saw her I new she had to have pink hair.  I had trouble deciding on the color for her bloomers but as usual I got help from my wonderful sister Rebecca.  Check out her blog.  She is so talented. 

I hope you like the card I made and please go over to the CWWC blog and check out all the other wonderful creations by the DT.  Don't forget to leave some love.  We all like to see it. 

Hope to see you in the challenge!  Have a "Peachy Keen" day!

Recipe:

Coloring Medium - Copic markers
Papers - Bazzill, We R Memory Keepers, DCWV Packet Full of Posies, Generic
Ribbon - Sierlint Dekorationband
Embossing Folders - Darice
Sentiment made on Word
Extras - Glossy Accents

Challenges entered:


9 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a fun sketch! Love your card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the embossing paper and patterned paper, Great image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's paper Crafty and hop to see you back soon. Jennifer DT member

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Robin thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Dianne x (DT)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The fairy is so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! She just pops against the green background!! The embossing is fabulous!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Billie A said...

Pretty card and great layout. Image is darling and so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

Julie said...

What a darling card. Love the design and colors. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. We are currently having a DT Call and would love for you to apply
Julie t

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us over at the MarkerPop Anything Goes Challenge this week!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Jo said...

Love this Robin. Love the colours you've used. She is a super cute sprite :)