Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORTLYNN


I'm here today to show you my Christmas birthday card to my niece Cortlynn.  She has just turned 11 but didn't get her letter to Hogwarts.  So sad.  Oh well.  Life goes on.  

It's so tough to have a birthday in December and she is a lucky one.  Her mother took her and her little sister to an indoor hotel and waterpark!  How cool is that!  

My daughter also has a birthday in December and I have to get going on that one as she lives pretty far away and I have to get it mailed out.  She just graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.  What a name.  I'm so very proud of her.  

For this card I used an image from Pixie Dust Studio.  I thought she was just so cute and Cortlynn loves cupcakes (although her favorite is chocolate).  She is colored with Copic, Whisper Strokes and Stampin' Up markers.  The papers are all from my Stash 'O Scraps so I'm not sure where they came from.  The ribbon is from Offray and the flowers also from my stash.  

I hope she likes the card.

I have entered into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #190 - Photo inspiration
Pile It On #49 - Pile on the embellishments
Bearly Mine #65 - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Polka Doodles #50 - Birthday at Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles #149 - Use the color red
Tuesday Alchemy #44 - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #185 - Winter
Wags 'n Whiskers #94 - Anything goes
Mema's Crafty - Anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

20 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Your card is a darlin' and I am sure your niece will love it. The cupcake looks yummy. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts this month and I hope you will visit often.

Hugz
Lesia
Don't forget to add your name for the $50 gift eCard if you haven't already.

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Kate said...

This is so Adorable. Happy Birthday Cortlynn.

Karon said...

Hi Robin - wonderful card - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles - however, you have posted your entry under challenge 49 not 50 - just thought I would let you know, so that you can reenter under the correct challenge. Thanks again, Karon DT Polka Doodles.

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card for a young girl.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Tina said...

such a sweet card..i love pixie dust images...thanks fro sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina sweetie dt

Anjie said...

What a sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
Anjie
x

Crea-Sandra said...

Lovely, sweet card, great colors!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs Sandra

Elizabeth Hart said...

Just so darling for a birthday card - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun birthday card!
Thanks for sharing in the fun at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Vicky said...

Super cute card sweetie love the image. My eldest son's birthday is in december & now his daughter's birthday is just after, 2nd Jan, so we all feel for her as well. The good side was he never had to go school on his birthday & neither will Payton ;0)


Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenges with your super winter card

Good Luck

Sylvia xx

Lisa xx said...

oh this made me smile, what a sweetie! thank you for joining in with aud sentiments

Unknown said...

very cute project, thanks for joining Kaboodle Doodle

Tonya said...

Robin, this is so cute!

Monica Bramorski said...

So lovely card, Robin! It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. xxx Monica DT Polka Doodles
http://myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

A lovely winter card with a beautifully coloured image.
Great to see you at CRAFT this week.
Happy Christmas
Hugs Sheryl xx

Deanne Saunders said...

What a cute card! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

~DEANNE~

alethea said...

Cute card!! Love the image!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles!! HUgsxx

Lidia Baltazar said...

lovely card so cute!!!! thanks for joining us at PD <3