Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

HAPPY FALL


Happy Fall everyone!  Here's a little something to brighten your day.  I just love this time of year.  The leaves are such beautiful colors and the air is so crisp and cool.  I don't care much for summer so by the end I am really looking forward to a cool breezy day.  

The image I am using today comes from Sassy Studio Designs.  Every Friday they have a freebie to offer on Paper Craft Planet.  I really love the images Lindsay comes up with.  This one is called Fall Fun.  I colored her with Whisper Strokes and Copic markers then cut her out with a Stampin' Up die cut and put a little Tim Holtz distress ink to create the blue sky look.  I also added a little Glossy Accents to her hair to shine it up a bit.  

I used DP from Imaginisce.  The others are The Paper Co., Core 'dinations and my stash.  The ribbon is from Darice and the brad is from Bo Bunny.  I had the leaves in my stash for a while and I have no idea where they came from.  The orange ribbon is from Darice.  Finally the sentiment comes from Create With TLC.  Paulette comes up with so many wonderful sentiments.

My oldest daughter is attending the University of North Carolina.  It is so far away and I rarely get to see her.  She will graduate this December but has decided to stay in North Carolina.  I really miss her.  I made this with her in mind.  Hopefully it will brighten her day.

I am entering the following challenges:

Pan Pastel #36 - Autumn/Fall
Stampin' Sisters in Christ #157 - Harvest or Fall/Autumn
The Crafty Pad #188 - Autumn colors
Craft Your Passion #128 - Bingo (Bling, ribbon, distress)
Bearly Mine #53 - Fall colors
Ribbon Carousel #71 - Fall into Fall
Sweet Stamps #82 - Shades of Autumn
Natalie and Amy - Anything goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon #56 - Autumn colors and ribbon

Thanks so much for visiting me today.

11 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours and the papers. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

cotnob said...

This is a fab Autumn card, I love your papers and leaf embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Thrifty Finn said...

I wish I was still young enough to jump in piles of leaves! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Autumn Colours Challenge!Your card is lovely!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Very very nice! I love the offset of the border layer. I also love love love how you colored the image!! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!!

Christy
SSD DT

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Beautiful card Robin. I am sorry Cassasha wants to stay in NC. Maybe we could bribe her to come home.

Laura Bradley said...

Fab image and I love that sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love it.

Laney said...

Super card Robin! it brightened my day too!!thanks for joining us at BMC this time and good luck in the challenge
hugs
laney

Cathy Dineen said...

A beautiful fall card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

buglvr2010 said...

This is such a fun image! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.