Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland



Isn't this just a great image! Lindsay at Sassy Studio Designs does such a fabulous job on her images.  She even gives away a beautifully sassy woman every Friday on Paper Craft Planet.  I made this image just for Sassy's Dare to be Thursday challenge.  Winter frost colors like blues, whites, grays, purples and silvers are good for this one.  

This image is called Winter Wendy.  I'm partial to red hair so I had to add that color.  Could it be because I'm a red head?  I colored her with Whisper Strokes markers and some Stickles from Ranger.  The paper is from my generic stock and My Grafico. The silver button embellish is from Bo Bunny.  The ribbons are Martha and Darice.  

I have entered her into the following challenges:

 
I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

Sara said...

So cute Robin, love the bg paper! thanks for playing along with SSD!

TannyP said...

Super cute card =) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' Let It Snow Challenge!

Darlene said...

This is adorable Robin! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Let It Snow’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Rene said...

Lovely card! The red hair is just fabulous! Gives the card Zing!

Gina K said...

Nice card! I like the bow, double matting behind the image, and that great winter paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Guylou's!

Tracy S said...

Cute card and wonderful job with the color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Guylou's!

Kathy said...

Robin, this is great! I love red hair, too. Beautiful frosty color palette. Thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

Kate said...

Your card looks awesome. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

Hugs,
Kate

Sara I. said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love the silver button and bling! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's and good luck!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs.

Regan said...

Sorry I was a little slow on my commenting, Robin! This is absolutely adorable! Love the wintry paper and that gorgeous silver embellie! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!
:)
{hugs}
Regan