Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Nativity


I've been very busy getting these last few cards done.  This one was made with a particular little girl in mind.  Her  mother and I grew up as next door neighbors.  She remains to be one of my sister's very best friends to this day. She is such a sweet little girl.  She belongs to our craft club even though she is only six years old.  At our last meeting she issued us a challenge to create a Christmas card before the next meeting.  Easy since we were already doing them.  I thought I would create this one just for her and her family.  

The image I used comes from Cre8tive Hands and the sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  I colored them with my Whisper Strokes Markers, American Craft Metallic Markers, Uni-ball Signo Broad Marker and Stickles from Ranger.  The paper comes from Bazzill and The Paper Co.  

Challenges I have entered:


Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by!




10 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries! :)

Beckie said...

Super cute.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Michelle said...

That is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! I love it !

Melissa S. said...

Ahhhh. What a great card for that young member of your card group. My granddaughter is a fantastic card maker and has been forever. She will be 7 tomorrow. Thanks for joining us at Art With No boundaries

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for linking up at our Art With No Boundaries Challenge this week!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful scene.

Julia said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

chilli pip said...

A lovely image , so suitable for a little girl, and for our sparkle challenge at Ooh-la-la , thanks for playing along

Unknown said...

Hi Robin, I am so happy to tell you that you are one of our Top Hat Award winners this week at Shelly's Images. Please visit our Blog for all the details.

Borqna said...

Congratulations on a wonderful card!
Congratulations on your the prize!