Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vampire Love



A vampire in love!  Isn't that just cute.  This is Vampire Rosalie.  Sassy Studio Designs has done it again!  Every Friday there is a freebie offered to those who have signed up on Paper Craft Planet.  They are offering a challenge to use the freebies on Paper Craft Planet.  When making this card I decided to go cute instead of scary.  The image of course is from Sassy Studio Designs and she is colored with Whisper Strokes.  I used paper from Bazzill and Hot off the Press.  The sentiment I created on my computer.  This picture is courtesy of my daughter.  Isn't she sweet to do this for me.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Regan said...

She is fabulous, Robin! Great choice of colors and I love how you shaded her cape! That was very sweet of your daughter to your photo for you! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for Fabulous Freebie Friday! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great job Robin. I wish Bianca was still taking my pictures for me.