Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Birthday Wishes


As promised here is the sister to my other turtle.  I thought one for a boy and one for a girl as you never know  where you get invited next. I have also entered this into this weeks Birthday Sundaes Challenge.   I have had a great day with family and friends.  If my family members are checking my blog I would like to again thank you for a great day.  This card was made with almost all the items her brother had.

The image is from Whimsie Doodles 
I colored her with my Whisper Strokes markers
The card stock is from Bazzill Basics Paper
The paper is from Pocket full of Posies
The sentiment is from Meijen Designs
The bow is from Offray Spool O'Ribbon

Thanks again for stopping by and taking a look.  I would also like to thank my beautiful daughter for taking such wonderful pictures for me.  She does all my blog photos.



No comments: