Followers

Monday, October 2, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Hello all!  Sorry for being MIA for so long.  I have started back to school.  I know at my age what's the point.  I want to expand my world but didn't think this would be so time consuming.  I am reading and studying constantly.  As a nanny I take the kids to practices like hip hop dancing and hockey.  I even study while they practice. 

With all the time I have been spending on school I haven't even stepped onto blogger for almost a month!  I am also sad to say this will be the last post for a while.  For those I regularly have visited I will pop in every chance I get.

For my final post at Love To Scrap I have a cute little Halloween card.  Our challenge for this month is "Frightfully Fun".  Our sponsors are


Prize: 3 images to winner


Prize: 3 images of choice


Prize: 4 images of choice


The image I was given is a silhouette from Bugaboo called "Halloween Silhouette Scene".  I printed it out on white paper and then used several distress inks to color it in.  The house was done in Copics though.  A little distressing of the edges and mount it on a card.  So easy!

I hope you will pop over to the LTSCB and check out all the wonderful inspirations done just for you.  You have a month to join in so hope to see you in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.


ROBIN



Card Recipe

Image - Halloween Silhouette Scene from Bugaboo
Coloring mediums - Distress Inks by Tim Holtz and Copic markers
Papers - Darice and generic
Sentiment - Create with TLC


Challenges Entered

Inspiration Destination #134 - Anything goes
Mod Squad - Fall colors
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #302-303 - Always anything goes
Aud Sentiment #189 - Use a two word sentiment
Cute Card Thursday #497 - Trick or Treat
DL Art Thursday #213 - Halloween
Colour Crazy #39 - Anything goes
Hiding in My Craft Room #320 - Freestyle
Jo's Scrap Shack #208 - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore October - Always anything goes
Delicious Doodles October - Halloween
DL Art October - Always anything goes
Doing Life October - ATG w/Create With TLC products


13 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great creepy card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card the Autumn colours and layout are fabulous .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lori Kobular said...

Love that scene on your card! You colored it perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!!

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

katieo said...

Good luck in school. You created a fun and spooky halloween scene.Thank you for joining the DL.ART October Linky Challenge

Heather said...

Very fun! Your scene and coloring are fabulous!!

Heather said...

I forgot to say "Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack." when I stopped by before.

Lisa said...

Hello, my friend!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so spooktacular!! I love the colors and the Halloween details!! The scene is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Cool card Robin! Congrats on going back to school. I've thought about it but can't talk myself into going back, especially since the hours don't work with Katie's Day Program hours.
Craft Hugs!
Ruza

valscraftings said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles. Val

Desire Fourie said...

Robin this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 15th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ashfak said...

The art is amazing
S letter photo