Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

CELEBRATE EVERY DAY



I am showcasing a stamp from Great Impressions today.  This is called New Day (E770).  I picked this paper to go with this sentiment because it just looked like they were celebrating their day.  I remember doing things like this when I was young.  

The blue paper atop the children is actually part of the paper.  It was so far separated but I thought it should still be there so I cut it out and put it on the top.  I then stamped the sentiment straight onto the paper in black ink.  This is probably the most simple card I have ever done and I just love how it turned out.

Don't forget we have a challenge going on over at Great Impressions.  Our challenge this month is "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  We would love to have you join us!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!


Card Recipe

Sentiment stamp - New Day (E770) from Great Impressions
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers - Webster's Pages, Core 'dinations, generic


Challenges Entered

Stamped Blessings April - Anything goes
Penny Black and More April - Spring
Stamping Sensations April - Anything goes
Deep Ocean #153 - Spring
Simon Says Wednesday - Showers and/or flowers
Word Art Wednesday #278-279 - Always anything goes
Aud Sentiments #178 - Use a stamp for your sentiment
DL Art April - Always anything goes
Let's Craft and Create April #124 - Easter/April showers/Spring



13 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Robin! I love the image!! They do look like they are celebrating their day!! I love the balloons and the flowers!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet card, the image is so lovely and I like all the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

brenda said...

Your card is lovely Robin, the children with their bicycle really does evoke memories of childhood and I very much like the sentiment you have used, it's a lovely font as well.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, have the stamp with the children too and love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and sentiment-I love the paper
Carol x

Sally H said...

A very sweet creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month!

Viv said...

Really nice nostalgic piece - I had a dress with long ribbon ties too! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Jolanda's Blog said...

Lovely card!!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create
Jolanda
(DT member)

Unknown said...

Robin I love your card! The DP you used is perfect for the lovely sentiment. Crafty Hugs ... Ruza

Loose Stitches said...

Very pretty card Robin! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More April challenge;-))m

Anonymous said...

i love the papers on this sweet card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Sok Sareth said...

Thats a cute image!! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers...so glad you joined us!
ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา