Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

WITH SYMPATHY




Hi everyone!  This is so exciting.....my first card that was requested.  I have a friend whose grandmother likes my cards.  She has bought several of the cards I have made and has requested me to make two cards.  The first is this sympathy card.  

I wanted to make it very simple and sweet.  I had ordered this set from Stampin' Up a while ago and have been meaning to make some cards with it.  This gave me the opportunity to use it.  I texted a picture to her and she loves it.  I'm so happy!

I hope you like it too.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would love to see your comments on my card too.  My next post will have the second card.

Recipe

Stamp, sentiments, flower & die - Stampin' Up
Papers - Core' dinations
Pearls - Queen & Co.

Challenges entered


Have a fabulous day!!

5 comments:

Lia said...

your card is so lovely
You should share it on the LiaStampz challenge too! the theme is Black white and 1other color. You should check it out: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/10/challenge-76-black-white-1-other-color.html

xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Love the elegant style of your card! Thank You so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs xx, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Lydia said...

Beautiful work! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Loves Rubberstamps :)

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card, what a wonderful poem inside.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby