Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

CHRISTMAS PENGUINS


Welcome to another fortnight challenge at 


Our sponsor is A Random Fan


Our challenge is to keep it "Clean and Simple CAS".  This is not an easy one for me.  I do not generally use a lot of embellishments but I do like a few.  When doing a CAS card I always want to add more.  I do like the fact that the embossing folder design is clearly easy to see.  

This image is called "Christmas Decor".  Aren't they just so CUTE!  I love penguins.  I wanted to use a bunch of different colors instead of the regular ones.  I love the way penguins look but bright colors make them more fun for me.  The garland is covered in Wink of Stella to make it sparkle but the picture is just not showing the sparkle.  

I hope you like it and will join us in the challenge.  Please stop by the CWWC blog and visit all the DT blogs and don't forget to leave some love.

Recipe

Coloring mediums - Copic & Whisper Strokes markers
Sentiment -  Desert Diva
Papers - My Mind's Eye, A Paper Co., generic
Embossing folder - Darice Snowflake Swirls
Misc - Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Pop dots, Liquid Applique

Challenges entered


Thanks for your visit and I do hope you will come by again soon!  Have a blessed day!

12 comments:

Lynda said...

so cute, made me smile x Like the details to the penguins hat Lynda DT sis xx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Those are the cutest little penguins!! Love the embossing!! I have such trouble with CAS...I love layers and bling!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely CAS card, cute penguins cheers Sue dt sis x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, thank you for joining us, we hope to see you again next week .....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner
XX

Lillian A said...

Saw your card on SAS4Kids and it caught my eye. Penguins are cute and seem to be getting as popular as snowmen. Love your creation!

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, fab image thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card and image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Karen Hasheck said...

Super cute card! I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Adorable image! made me smile this morning xx Beautiful work xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 38 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Sorry, that should have said Completely Christmas challenge 39! xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet penguins.
Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Festive Furry Friends' challenge and good luck x Susan x