Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY


Last week my sister had a birthday and I am a bit late getting a card to her.  She said it's OK because she still hasn't given me my birthday card (from September).  I saw it on line though.  It was just gorgeous.  I hope she likes this one.  

Her favorite color is green and she loves unicorns.  I couldn't find a unicorn in my stash of digis and stamps so I opted to use this image of a girl with a unicorn horn.  When I was trying to color her I couldn't get the feeling out of my head that she had to be pink (hair and all).  So Beck sorry she isn't green.

I didn't take a picture of the inside but I found a funny from Create With TLC that says

May you 
live to be
OLD
and 
TOOTHLESS

I loved it so had to use it for her.  I think she will find it funny too.  The sketch I used comes from Papertake Weekly


For her birthday she got to go to Amish country.  I'm kinda jealous because I want to go.  Since I have been up here in Ohio I haven't been able to get there.  She also got some FAB gifts from her hubby and in-laws too.  Glad you had such a great time.  If I don't say it enough I am so blessed for you to be my sister.  

I love you!

Items used:

Image - Mayzy Art
Colored with - Copic and Whisper Strokes markers
Paper - Bazzill and scraps
Embossing folder - Darice
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sentiment - Desert Diva
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Glossy Accents

Challenges entered:

Papertake Weekly - Sketchie free for all
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #21 - Anything goes
Lacy Sunshine #9 - Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge #146 - Use a sentiment
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons #46 - Anything goes w/ribbon
 Sister Act #9 - Anything goes
The ABC Challenge - O for Open
Totally Papercrafts #169 - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your sis will love this card! I do! Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again for our challenges.

Pillan said...

Nice image and fun colours. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
/Pillan

carol said...

lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS and TPC x carol

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Card! I love the pink hair and the Mayzy image. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

cheiron said...

Super cute card and coloring. I bet your sis will love it. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Ann-Marie said...

A really cute card, love that pink hair. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenges this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Sarah said...

She is going to love the card you made her!!! I adore the swirly embossed background (which reminds me I should use my Cuttlebug more often!) and your image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

Alyx said...

This is fab! Such gorgeous, fresh colours and I love that layout.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx