Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Scarfs for my girls

This month at a church activity we got to learn how to make a scarf.  I made these for my daughter and my nieces


This is for Cortlynn (she's 10)


This is Cara's (she's 8)



This one is for my daughter Alicia who is now 15.

I didn't think I would be able to do it but I did.  They all seemed to like them and Cara even strutted about saying watch the Diva!  

Since usually my blog is all about cards, I thought this would be a nice change to see something else.  My sister and my sister-in-law both want one too.  Guess I better get going on them.  Let me know if you like them.  I always love to hear your comments.  Have a fabulous day!

Challenges entered:

Creative Craft - 3 of something (3 scarfs)
Joyful Stamper - Anything goes
Jellypark - Pink ABC

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

These are gorgeous Robin! I love all three, but that second one is really cool, the pink and gray combo is amazing. So glad everyone liked them!

Kim Kelley said...

ThHese are beautiful! I love the color choices! hugs

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Robin so pretty and I bet they look fabulous on. Carol x

Shelby said...

Beautiful scarfs...the colors are absolutely gorgeous.

Shelby

Vicky said...

These are gorgeous sweetie I made 2 of these last year, I'm rubbish at knitting but I found these easy & quick to make. Love the colours on these hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job!! I love the beautiful colors!! They are stunning!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

marion82 said...

very beautiful!! I love it!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!