Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cara's card for her teacher


I received this image from Sassy Studio Designs yesterday.  My niece's decided to do a card for their teachers with it.  This is the first one by Cara.  She picked out all the materials from my stash.  We are putting this card in two challenges.  The first would be with Sassy Studios and the second with Hiding in My Craft Room.  Wish them luck.  The following is a message from Cara.  

I worked very hard on this card.  I hope that I can win this challenge.  I hope that I get the wining number. 

4 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Cara bo Bara this is adorable. You did an amazing job coloring her and I love the chalkboard. You did great. Thanks for playing with Sassy Studio Designs.

Aunt Beck

Regan said...

Cara, this is a wonderful card! Love how you colored her and the math problem on the board is a great detail! Fun bow too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
HIMCR DT

Kate said...

Cara did such a great job coloring that image. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

Hugs,
Kate