Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Waiting for Santa


       Christmas keeps getting closer and closer.  I'm still not ready.  There is so much left to do.  Fortunately I have very few cards left to make.  Most importantly my sister's card.  I can't put it on my blog until after she gets it.  I don't want to spoil the surprise.  

This image of the little girl waiting for Santa to come is so cute!  It was a freebie from Sassy Studio Designs on their Paper Craft Planet chat blog.  Every Friday a new image.  Those ladies are just awesome.  The Santa image is from Crafting with Jack.  I colored the little girl as a composite of my nieces.  To color the images I used Whisper Stroke Markers, Elmer's paint pen and Stickles from Ranger.  The ribbon is from C & G.  The paper comes from The  Paper Co. and Martha Stewart.  I distressed it with Jim Holtz Distress Ink from Ranger.  The sentiment comes from me.  

I am entering into the following challenges:


I really love this one hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

Kathleen – Guest Designer
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Arabella said...

This is such a sweet scene Robin!

Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella

Darlene said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Robin. Your card is so cute. I just love that little girl falling asleep while Santa fills her stocking - just too cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny's in our Merry Christmas Challenge. Please come back to play along again real soon.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member

P.S. I would love to become a new follower of your blog, and would appreciate if you would come by and visit my blog and follow me as well if you enjoy my blog. I hope to see you soon, Robin. It's always nice to make new blog friends.
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x

Arline said...

Lovely card...great image! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month xx

Shelby said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our Merry Christmas challenge.

Shelby

Unknown said...

WOW What a great Christmas Card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafts and me this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

TannyP said...

So sweet =) Lovely coloring job on this card! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Christmas Challenge!