Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Turtle Birthday


Birthday wishes are in the air.  Today is my birthday!  I had a wonderful lunch with my family and then went off to Sarah's birthday party.  I said she was a social butterfly and I was not kidding.  She had so many guests she had to have two parties.  One for all her school friends and one for family.  I got invited to the family party.  Anyway making these cards has been so much fun I thought I would make a couple more for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge.   Here are the things I used to make this card:

The image is from Whimsie Doodles which is the sponsor for this challenge
I colored him with my Whisper Strokes markers
The card stock is from Bazzill Basics Paper
The paper is from Pocket full of Posies
The sentiment is from Meijen Designs
The stickers I have had for a while and don't remember who made them

I hope you like him and his sister who will be up for the challenge as well.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: